I had heard about rosewater a couple of years ago but had never really paid attention to this ‘holy grail beauty product’ until I was coerced by a lovely sales lady to buy a bottle.
The product, on site looks like your everyday drinking water but the benefits are impressive!
Rosewater dates back to before the establishment of the Roman Empire, when Cleopatra was believed to use it as a part of her beauty regimen.
Rosewater is a liquid made from water and rose petals. Initially used in making perfumes, this water in recent times, has been used more for its medicinal and culinary purposes.
Did you know Rosewater can be used without any side effects?
Rosewater contains numerous, powerful antioxidants and it has highly essential benefits to the skin. These are a few of the amazing benefits of this peculiar water.
1. Anti-oxidants in rosewater protect the skin against skin damage.
2. Rosewater also contains anti inflammatory properties which soothes skin irritation caused by eczema, roseca or any normal rash.
3. It also helps as an anti aging agent by reducing hash lines and wrinkles!
4. It helps to reduce excess oils and also helps to to curb the acne causing bacteria with its pH balancing effect.
5. It tones your skin. Toning as an essential part of any beauty regimen, helps to remove oils and dirt from your skin. Rosewater makes this easier due to its pH balancing effect.
The benefits are enormous. Imagine what Rosewater could do for your own beauty regimen!