We are looking for creative, highly motivated and passionate interns to join our team. These individuals must be proactive and super dedicated to their role. They must be open minded, social media savvy and be able to keep up with the latest fashion trends. This is a remote role hence you can work from everywhere on the surface of the earth. For those in Ghana, we will meet up sometime to share ideas and have a time out. For our international interns, we would have Google Hangouts sessions to catch up and share ideas.
This team is made up of super creative and talented individuals who will develop creative ideas for content and editorials, our social media platforms and other future projects.
- Develop creative ideas to be executed by team
- Must be able to available to brainstorm
- Must be able to put ideas into a board for presentation
- Must have some writing skills.
- Must be tech and digital media savvy
We are looking for interns who have interests in Fashion, events and beauty sphere. Interns will be required to write about but not limited to men and women’s fashion, style content, DIYs etc.
- Must be able to write at least 5 articles a month
- Must be up for brainstorming sessions
- Must be updated with the past and current fashion and beauty trends
- Must have control over the English language
- Must be a team player
- Must be consistent and dedicated
- Must be open-minded and ready to learn on the job
Opportunity to attend or cover events
Hands on experience in writing
Access to swag bags from respected African brands
Recommendations when needed