Evita Joseph, a Ghanaian beauty startup creating lots of buzz in the beauty industry in Ghana just recently launched their lipstick line called Liptended. Liptended is basically coined from the words lipstick and extended and it was created together with 6 amazing talents in the industry.
What Is It? Liptended is a liquid matte lipstick with 11 amazing unique shades created and produced in the USA.
It’s a revolutionary long-wearing liquid lipstick with a creamy full coverage matte finish. Applies smoothly and feels very comfortable even on dry lips.
• Smooth application and easy to blend
• Long wearing
• Non drying
• Amazing color pay off
The interesting thing about liptended is the names. All these names are towns and cities in various parts of the 10 regions in Ghana. The whole idea of using these names is to put my country, Ghana on the map of the world and to create a sense of belonging amongst us as Ghanaians.
Shades & Descriptions:
1. Anaji – dusty peachy nude with a matte finish.
2. Senchi – a rich maroon shade made from red & purple
3. Labone – a muted rich mauve shade
4. Ducie – a warm brown shade with a velvet finish
5. No. 9 – a tomato red shade
6. Birimian Rocks – a cranberry red shade
7. Legon – A girly bubblegum pink shade
8. Zabzugu – a deep plum shade
9. Ada – A berry plum shade
10. Dixcove – a rich lavender shade
11. Ashtown – metallic dark sapphire shade
Beauty Tips before Usage
• Exfoliate the lips to get rid of dry , dead skin cells
• Moisture the lips with a balm and blot the excess before applying the lip color.
• Apply gently
Where to purchase: www.ejbeautystore.com