“Street Style tell much about people if you pay attention closely.” Bill Cunningham
Street Style is generally associated with youthful culture, mostly seen in major urban centers. At the just ended Heineken Lagos Fashion Week, we saw fashion enthusiasts in various street style fashion and we thought it will be nice to take you through some of our best street style fashion. Lagos Fashion Week (LagosFW) is a fashion platform that drives the Nigerian and ultimately, the African fashion industry; by bringing together buyers, consumers and the media to view the current collections of designers at a four (4) day event in the fashion capital of Lagos, Nigeria. Activities include
- Runway Shows and Presentations featuring new season collections from designers;
- Fashion Focus Africa – talent discovery initiative that creates access to Fashion Focus Fund, knowledge transfer, information exchange, networking opportunities and access to market;
- Fashion Business Series to facilitate conversations with key players from the Nigerian and Pan African industries and beyond, as a useful tool for exchanging ideas, networking and developing the fashion industry.
- Green Access – Talent discovery with a vision to encourage designers to create social, economic and environmentally sustainable fashion brands
- Visual Makers Fellowship – Created to empower budding filmmakers and photographers with workshops and masterclasses
- LagosFW Showrooms – Access to shop some of your favorite fashion brands.
We would love to be there next year but till then Walk with us…………
We hope you like our pick. Tell us what you think.
Source: BN Style