The Royal Affair took place this past weekend and it was truly a sight to behold. Naa Dromo, daughter of Sam Korankye Ankrah tied the knot in a lavish Royal Wedding themed #RoyalAffair.
According to our sources, the groom entered on a palanquin, accompanied by chariots and horses, while the bride entered surrounded by 30 bridesmaids.
Naa looked gorgeous in a beaded couture gown made by Ghanaian designer Sadia Sanusi.
Nana and Naa then had their white wedding ceremony at the Royal House Chapel in Ahenfie.
* Photography – @adom_the_photographer
* Videography – @pm_mondo
* Decorations – @jandelltd
* Bridal Robe – @vtabi_official
* Bride’s Hair – @revupsalongh
* Bride’s Make Up – @peaches_facebar
* Bridal/Flower girls Hair – @revupsalongh
* Bridesmaids Hair – @glam_in_inches
* MC – @kofi_dsmith & @georgebannerman @syd_mcq
* Sound – @new_line_xtras
* Bridal Team Make-up – @peaches_facebar * Bridesmaids make up – @catchymakeup
* Bridesmaids Dresses – @areesa_couture & Annsilhouettes
* Bridesmaids Fascinators – @krisp_design
Groom’s suit – @filipobespoke
* Bridesmaids Morning Wear- @annabonas_clothing
* Traditional Wedding Dresses – @saadiasanusi
* Fan- @krisp_design
* Kente- @aakente
* Traditional Accessories – @saraibridal
* Food – @kadinacatering/@fransar_catering_services/Chef Ampah
* Wedding Cake – @sweetintins_couture_cakes
* Cocktails – @elismixology
* Invitation & Stationery – @goddycreativebarn
* Planning and Coordination – @mamaritak & Mama Sheila
* Music – @gh.djpaloma
* Lighting – @highendghana